Institute AGM 2019 - Bristol 14 November
The Institute's 2019 AGM will be held in Bristol on 14th November 2019.
The Institute of Tourist Guiding AGM is an annual event held for members of the Institute. A valid member/associate photo card will need to be produced on admission to the event, bearing the current 2019-2020 sticker.
Affiliates or members who are retired or on a career break will need to show a current validation card.
- Location: Bristol City Centre (venue details can be found in the invitation email)
- Hotels: The following hotels are located near the venue. There are many other hotels also available in the area.
- Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Finzels Reach), BS1 6BX(0.2 miles)
- Premier Inn Bristol City Centre Haymarket, BS1 3LP(0.6 miles)
- Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Lewins Mead), BS1 2NT(0.5 miles)
- Travelodge Bristol Central Mitchell Lane, BS1 6BU(0.4 miles)
- Hotel Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, BS2 0PS(0.4 miles)
- Further details:
- Registration opens at 12:00.
- Registration closes at 13:30.
- Guest spakers at 13:30-14:00.
- Main AGM at 14:15.
- Open Forum at 16:30.
- Four walks have been arranged by South West guides for attendees of the AGM.
- See invitation email for venue information.