|As an Associate you help protect your future by
being part of the Institute. You can also further your career and
stay up to date in a changing profession. And you can save money by
taking advantage of the benefits being an Associate brings. The
Institute, currently with over 1600 Members, Associates and
Affiliates relies on those involved to achieve its objects and each
Associate has a part to play
Benefits of Being An Associate
Completed application forms should be sent with relevant supporting
documents to 'Associateship Applications', Institute of Tourist
Guiding, Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street, London E1 7NJ. If you
don't have access to a printer request a Form
- To be part of a nationally recognised professional Institute
working for excellence in the sector
- To protect your qualification.
- To be part of an accepted career structure with opportunities
to build on your qualification.
- To be able to use the words 'Associate of the Institute of
Tourist Guiding' discreetly on personal business stationery. (This
should be used in full and may not be abbreviated in any way.)
- To stay informed of developments, techniques and trends in
- To promote your services in the Institute's Directory of
Members and Associates and on its website.
- To receive a substantial reduction on the retail price of
- To take advantage of exclusive opportunities offered by the
Institute in collaboration with sponsors.
- To further your career by attending keynote lectures organised
by the Institute.
- To receive discounts from time to time on travel/heritage books
published in the UK.