|As an Affiliate you help protect your future by
being part of the Institute. You can also further your career and
stay up to date in a changing profession. And you can save money by
taking advantage of the benefits being an Affiliate brings.
Benefits of Being An Affiliate
Completed application forms should be sent with relevant supporting
documents to 'Affiliateship Applications', Institute of Tourist
Guiding, Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street, London E1 7NJ. If you
don't have access to a printer request a Form
- To be part of a nationally recognised professional Institute
working for excellence in the sector
- To protect your qualification.
- To be part of an accepted career structure with opportunities
to build on your qualification.
- To be able to use the words 'Affiliate of the Institute of
Tourist Guiding' discreetly on personal business stationery. (This
should be used in full and may not be abbreviated in any way.)
- To receive information from time to time about the tourist
- To receive a substantial reduction on the retail price of
- To take advantage of exclusive opportunities offered by the
Institute in collaboration with sponsors.
- To further your career by attending keynote lectures organised
by the Institute.
- To receive discounts from time to time on travel/heritage books
published in the UK.